Friday, January 16, 2009

Let the Fun Begin!!

Here is the video of Cole crawling. It is dark...I need to use my video camera more often. I wonder if he will only do the army crawl!?! He is now eight months and just seems huge. I can't wait to see what his weight is next month at his check-up in comparison to Nate's weight, because we all know that he was huge! I am trying to get this poor kid baptized and for some reason the church hasn't been calling me back...yet anyways!

I have been busy trying to find a nursery/pre-school program for Nate for the fall. Now that he will be 3 by September, it's that time and it will be great for him to be with some other kids. As of Monday, we also begin "Toddler Time" at the library...we will see how that will go. His speech is definitely improving....he speaks mostly in vowels when he does talk (still not much), but he is using signs. The signs are decreasing his frustrations quite a bit!

As for Jay, he is always the same. He wants to start building some shelves in our basement for storage. He has Monday off, so he is hoping to do some of that. We will see!!

I am doing okay, I had a cardiology appointment yesterday. I am going to have the cardiac ablation on February 3rd. It is inpatient (just one overnight), but that is going to make it interesting for Jay and I. He's definitely going to have to take a few days off because of the kids. I also wonder how expensive it's going to be....it seems like our new insurance (since May when Jay changed jobs) is just not as good as our old one. Either way, I need to have it done to keep this heart rate down. Once it's done, I will be able to lose some weight!!! I hope!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe he crawling! GO COLE! The time really flies by, doesn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete