Thursday, August 21, 2008

August must be the month....

Last August I cut my hair to almost my chin and well, I have done it again. It wasn't that I didn't like my hair that short; it was more that I got pregnant with Cole and just didn't maintain it. Now that Cole is sleeping better, I am more willing to maintain it again. I haven't done it yet, but I am going to also get highlights again. I will post a pic with the final product! I have just decided that it's time to take care of me. A better 'me' will be a better 'mom'. I have been saying that I also want to lose weight for quite some time, but it has been put off with the pregnancy and births the boys. Because I am still breastfeeding Cole, I can't limit my diet and exercise as much as I want right now so the hair is the first step to an improved 'me'.

Just as an update, I have not heard back from Nathan's pediatrician regarding his bloodwork. I will give them until tomorrow. As for his hearing eval, it's next week. For some reason I thought it was today, but it's actually Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your new do on Sunday!!! I, too, have thought of cutting my hair short, but I think Tim would kill me! Keep us posted on Nate's bloodwork.

    ReplyDelete